Couture Weft Care
Couture Wefts are produced using only the highest quality material. Our goal is to help you have long lasting extensions! Following these guidelines and using these specific products will extend the life of your wefts plus keep your natural hair healthy too!
- Use only professional hydrating products for washing. We recommend Seven Hydrate or Color, Joico Defy Damage or Olaplex Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Apply oil to the extensions daily. Our favorite is Seven Diamond Serum.
- Brush extensions daily and before showering to avoid matting or tangling.
- Avoid scrubbing shampoo through the extensions when washing them. Scrub the scalp only and let the shampoo run through the ends of the extensions.
- Brushing conditioner through the hair while in the shower is a must to evenly hydrate the hair and make the after wash routine much easier! Apply conditioner and using a Wet brush, start at the ends of the hair and work your way up applying more conditioner as needed.
- Heat tools may be used but must be kept on low heat. Minimal use of hot tools will extend the life of the wefts. Avoid curling/straightening the hair daily!
- Move up's must be done every 6 weeks or as recommended by your stylist to avoid damage to the natural hair.
- Wash hair immediately after swimming in a pool or ocean. Chemicals and minerals found in these types of water can react poorly with extensions and can lead to discoloration and/or dryness of the hair.